I don’t remember if the glow sticks at the party were the toxic kind or not- but honestly- I never felt sick afterwards so that’s good. That or (already having mercury poisoning) my body just doesn’t give a fuck anymore.
I’d say I broke about 30 of them since my friend Chris (who threw the party) worked at a Party Supply Store and he bought a whole box of them with his discount. And he bought a lot.
For those asking YES THEY DID STAIN ALL MY CLOTHES so don’t do it (even with the nontoxic ones) unless you are prepared to ruin an old T-shirt.
Also, the reason I broke a bunch of them is because after about ten minutes of open air, they lose their glow. So being drunk as shit and sitting next to a box of a seemingly unlimited supply…..
Well you get the point.
Any more questions?