RIP Grandma, you magnificent woman you.
Aw and yes, I actually have dark brown hair. But I am lazy and just don’t like coloring in my comics- sorry if that shifts your reality. I think all in all, I played with it for a whole 7 months. This is the key here peeps, because you don't get mercury poisoning by just touching that broken thermometer. It takes constant exposure, and the right temperatures (for its vapor to release) for it to harm you. Your skin surprisingly doesn't absorb it like you think.
I say this because I am getting a bunch of messages from people self-diagnosing themselves after reading my comic.
If you really feel that Mercury was the cause of your migraines… then you need to go to a neurologist and get diagnosed with it to be helped. Otherwise, please refrain from telling people that you too got mercury poisoning, because there’s nothing I hate more than people who use unfounded diagnosis they got off the internet. Don’t disrespect the illness like that and just assume because I was medically diagnosed with it- that’s what’s wrong with you too. GO SEE A DOCTOR and get a professional’s opinion. That’s what I did.
And finally, please remember my gran grew up in a different time, she meant no harm. I loved her to death and feel no ill will towards her. Please be respectful.